Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Music Mondays

Music Mondays is her for a way to get over your Monday blues or if you have a case of the Mondays. Music Monday is going to be a weekly submission on new bands, albums, and artist information. This week will be an overview of some bands I personally think everyone should be aware of. If you listen to them, awesome, if not I highly suggest you give them a listen to see what you think. This Monday I will be covering 2 bands. The Wonder Years and Man Overboard. First let's talk about The Wonder Years. The Wonder Years is a band from Pennsylvania that got their start in 2005. The Wonder Years currently have 3 full length albums and 2 EP's, the newest being Suburbia I've Given You All And Now Im Nothing. The Wonder Years have recently started to gain influence in the pop punk scene, they are the ones that started the east coast pop punk scene which is currently the biggest scene in pop punk. Man Overboard is quite similar to The Wonder Years in musical style. Man Overboard got their start in New Jersey, again going along with the east coast pop punk scene. They have released 4 EP's and 2 full length albums, the newest being self titled Man Overboard. The reason I chose these two bands is because they mean something to me. These bands are very influential in my life and I hope they bring something good to your life as well from hearing them. Go check them out, and give them a listen, The Wonder Years and Man Overboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment